Saturday 19 May 2007

Some books

Between directing the team, trying to organising the voice record and drinking tea I have been busy making some book cover textures to use on the books on the book shelf in my film. On the list of important things to do this is not at the top. Unfortunately the top is taken up by "Start animating!" and this can not be done until I have recorded the dialogue. As I am leaving the Maya work and most of the texture work to the students I decided that the book covers were a fairly good use of my time. I am not sure how wise this decision was but it is a decision I made. I hope that these books give an insight it to the character, if only a little one. As you will only really see the spines of the books in the film I have included them here for your viewing pleasure;








No comments: