Thursday 10 May 2007

Back to the old skool

Today was my first day of my one month animation residency at the University of Wales Newport. Within this month I am going to make a short film with help and aid from the students. One month isn't long to make a film of any length (I am aiming for a minute and a half) so this blog will record my gradual breakdown over the next four weeks.

Being an ex student of Newport I was somewhat dissapointed to find that everything was exactly the same size as I remember it.

There isn't much to report for today. I had a cup of tea and then got set up in E6. Maya wasn't installed and I forgot my wacom tablet so I wasn't able to do much other then all the useful schedules and to-do lists that I usually avoid doing and then later wish I did do so that was a good thing.

No comments: